- This event has passed.
Event Series: Property Management Basics Series
Property Management Basics Series
June 16, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 2:15 pm
Register >> | Cost: $180
Robert Thomas returns with his property management series. He’ll review the changes that have occurred due to the Pandemic and the new laws you must be familiar with. Learn everything from how to get started to how to make serious money in this industry. Register for the Series or select the individual days below that you’d like to attend.
June 16th, Day 1 – Getting Started in Property Management and New Laws
- How to set up your Property Management Company
- Software selection
- Legal Update
- Setting up your trust and general accounts
- Miscellaneous issues including medical marijuana
June 23rd, Day 2 – The Nuts & Bolts of Your Documents
- Management & rental agreements, addendums
- 3-day and other notices
- Forms from C.A.R., CA Apartment Assn vs. your own forms
- Various property management software
- How to run your company from your tablet
June 30th, Day 3 – You Are Being Audited, Are You Ready?
- Trust Account accounting
- Registering with the correct local authorities
- Property registration and inspections
- How to prepare for the audit
- Inspections, software and forms
- Rent Control
July 7th, Day 4 – Let’s Make Some Serious Money
- Marketing with websites/social media
- Marketing to generate referrals
- Using newsletters, promotions, special offerings
- Money that goes right to the bottom line
- Monthly maintenance programs
- Fees: late, NSF, application, etc.
Find more live classes and on-demand webinars through our Education Portal