Are you a young in the Real Estate business and looking to get more involved with the Sacramento Association of REALTOR® SAR, network with some real movers and shakers, or help raise money and awareness for various local charities? The SAR Young Professionals Network (YPN) is comprised of bright leaders from the Sacramento area and features many ways to become involved.
The YPN is a platform for young professionals to volunteer, network, learn more about the real estate industry, join SAR committees, fundraise, and make a positive difference in their community. SAR’s Young Professionals are dedicated men and women who want to be involved in helping our Association, our community and grow professionally.
Membership to YPN is open to everyone in the industry, but geared to those new in the Real Estate Business. Most live and/or work in the greater Sacramento area, but all are dedicated professionals and who want to increase their business, meet great people, and give back to their community!
Join the SAR YPN on Facebook and Instagram to get reminders and information about the monthly mixers, upcoming events and forums where you can come out to meet fellow young REALTOR® professionals, and of course network, network, network.
YPN monthly networking mixers or no–host “Happy Hours” events offer the chance to network and benefit local charities and are held in various locations around town on the 4th Thursday of each month from 5:30–7:30 PM. Members of all ages are welcome and encouraged to attend YPN Events.
Each quarter, the YPN holds a fundraising event to raise funds for a local charitable organization. The events are fun, high energy festivities where all proceeds go directly to help people in need.
If you would like to join the Young Professionals Network Advisory Committee or if you would like to join the Sacramento Association of REALTORS® Young Professionals Network, please contact Cecilia Gonzalez at (916) 437-1211.
Members of the Young Professionals Network:
- Are members of SAR
- Attend YPN promoted educational programs and/or Mixers
- Volunteer their time and talent at YPN events
- May serve on Subcommittee
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Association’s mission and services
Advisory Committee Members demonstrate their support by:
- Planning fundraisers, forums, and mixers
- Volunteering their time and talent at YPN events
- Attending Council meetings
- Implementing stated goals and mission on time and within budget guidelines
- Serving terms of 1–2 years, renewable at the end of the term. Terms will run from January to December, developing resources and contacts to support SAR’s activities.